Enough said…let’s get this notion out of our heads. Let’s establish a universal truth based on NATURE not on human beings or humans trying to become something they cannot be. What we cannot be is what NATURE decided for us for millennia and that is NOT WHAT WE ARE RIGHT NOW.
The utter stupidity of striving to make us drones, clones, identical in every way has failed, is failing, and will continue to fail. Along the way we not only experience cognitive dissonance, self esteem issues, we also act directly outside of our nature, which is to say anti –nature!
Before going further let’s define a few throw away terms the politicians and alcoholics…I mean academics have been force feeding us to satisfy their own diminished self worth and inability to exist in the real world.
e·qual ( kw l)
1. Having the same quantity, measure, or value as another.
2. Mathematics Being the same or identical to in value.
3. a. Having the same privileges, status, or rights: equal before the law.
b. Being the same for all members of a group: gave every player an equal chance to win.
4. a. Having the requisite qualities, such as strength or ability, for a task or situation: “Elizabeth
found herself quite equal to the scene” (Jane Austen).
b. Adequate in extent, amount, or degree.
5. Impartial; just; equitable.
6. Tranquil; equable.
7. Showing or having no variance in proportion, structure, or appearance.
One that is equal to another: These two models are equals in computing power.
tr.v. e·qualed or e·qualled, e·qual·ing or e·qual·ling, e·quals
1. To be equal to, especially in value.
2. To do, make, or produce something equal to: equaled the world record in the mile run.
Our differences are so stark that I am flummoxed as to why people keep banging their head against the wall to enter the building instead of using the damn door. Let’s start with the physical and move UPWARDS or INWARDS from there.
(1) Women you have two breasts just as we do, only yours are designed first and fore most, for feeding babies and even though there is an excess of fatty tissues there, your breasts still stand the test of time. And don’t tell me about small breasted women, because a woman with the same lean mass and body type as a similarly built man , will still have more of a chest protrusion than he does.
(2) As I said men have breasts as well, but except for obese men, ours don’t protrude like women and we certainly don’t have the milk producing capabilities as you do.
**** A side note to the men. The female breasts were originally for breast feeding a baby, not for you to compete with the baby for…just saying.
(3) You have a vagina. For those who are unsure of the purpose of this wonderful instrument. It is a dual purpose machine, sort of a like a Black and Decker product that is indispensible, makes most men happy and can be as expensive as hell (well in some circles), but it is a tool we literally couldn’t live without. The vagina is a passageway that the male DNA has to travel up all the while performing the most extreme of Darwin’s survival of the fittest notion, before entering the woman’s very real seat of creation.
(4) This brings me to another point… MEN DON”T HAVE WOMBS!! So no amount of mister mom movies or sex change operations, cutting this, slitting that can detract from that very important fact. And without a womb you cannot be a woman, just some dude that was experimented on.
(5) The womb is where the man’s tinder hits the woman’s kindling and creates a spark of life. In here it has been said the creator reaches down and transform that spark into an evolving being. Only the medical death dealers and their sycophants would turn around a state that what was created from this spark is not life until some arbitrary point of measurement is reached.
(6) The nine month gestation period in the WOMB is said to be equivalent to the millennia of evolution the planet earth went through. The seat of creation indeed.
(7) The other purpose of the Vagina is it is the doorway the new life comes through after the incredible journey from the seat of creation…heaven in effect. No wonder men often seek comfort in the vagina and the breast. They are both ancestor memories of a time when we existed as one with the universe.
(8) The structure of the woman is different from man. Her bones generally are smaller, the hips are wider, for child birth reasons, and her muscle structure is generally weaker than man. This is because women produce ESTROGIN, a female hormone, which keeps her feminine. While men produce TESTORTERONE, which keeps him masculine.
(9) Testosterone is produced mostly in the scrotum. Two hanging sacs that flank the penis, the tool used to transport the tinder up the passageway to the kindle of the woman’s fire in her seat of creation.
(10) Due to the industrial age, which alters our physical input/ output, the invention and experimentation with food modification, so called medicine and environmental pollution that affects our adrenal glands, men start producing less testosterone in a downward trend by age 25. Women see their estrogen oftentimes go up, but sometimes go down as testosterone levels go up. All this switching and out of whack hormonal imbalances play havoc with the body’s equilibrium.
The above is biology 101. But I revisit it not only to show the physical difference between men and women, but as a jump off point for the rest of my story. The insanity of the medical death dealers and our own mental and emotional illness has caused us to carve up our bodies, in extreme fashion, to either try to be “perfect” males or females or further still, try to look like the other sex…as if we were mad at the creator for making a mistake. Inside we are pretty much similar, except for whatever our respective hormones dictate. We cannot though discount the level of importance the physical difference plays in how we APPROACH the world and nature. The effects of our respective hormones also dictate how we VIEW the world. And we approach and view the world differently as men and women. The adrenal glands and the production of the respective hormones control our emotional context and dictates how we each deal with physical and emotional stresses
eq·ui·ty ( k w -t )
n. pl. eq·ui·ties
1. The state, quality, or ideal of being just, impartial, and fair.
2. Something that is just, impartial, and fair.
a. Justice applied in circumstances covered by law yet influenced by principles of ethics and
b. A system of jurisprudence supplementing and serving to modify the rigor of common law.
c. An equitable right or claim.
d. Equity of redemption.
4. The residual value of a business or property beyond any mortgage thereon and liability therein.
5. a. The market value of securities less any debt incurred.
b. Common stock and preferred stock.
6. Funds provided to a business by the sale of stock.
[kom-pluh-men-tuh-ree, -tree] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural com·ple·men·ta·ries.
complementary or complemental (ˌkɒmplɪˈmɛntərɪ, -trɪ)
- acting as or forming a complement; completing
- forming a satisfactory or balanced whole
- forming a mathematical complement: sine and cosine are complementary functions
- maths, logic (of a pair of sets, etc) mutually exclusive and exhaustive, each being the complement of the other
- (of genes) producing an effect in association with other genes
- involving or using the treatments and techniques of complementary medicine
The human male and female complement each other and that is how we are created. As humans producing life, we don’t create life seperately but as a unit. Each play a specific and pre-planned role, based on biology. But appart from biology there is the inate things that seperate us as distinctly as ever, both making us unique from each other, yet able to become a unit under the right circumstances. The universal Ying-Yang symbol is an example of this, where part of the one is in the other, yet the whole of one side flows in synchronicity with the whole of the other’s orbit. The presence of the harmones in us, that control our world view and the approach to the world makes it impossible for us to be equal in the sense that modern society wants to promote or force on us.
There is a deliberate attempt to confuse the roles, strength and place men and women occupy in the Western influenced society. I have stated previously that this society live in fear of the feminine energy, due to the his-storical hatred and disdain that Western society had/has for anything feminine. By feminine, I specifically speak of the kind of woman that recognizes her unique relationship as a mother, and life partner or complement with a man. I speak not of the feminist, lesbian, man-hating hags whose distorted views of womanhood and manhood consists of a constant belittling and aggressive behavior to anyone that does not endorse their agenda. However, this society is consistent, if anything else, in its anti-nature position as shown by its fear and hatred of the masculine energy. In this society the masculine male can only be accepted in a controlled environment such as sports and entertainment. One a field of sacrifice on the altar of blood in arenas dedicated to practicing the archaic middle ages tales of manly men doing battle for noble causes. The other a field of dreams or illusions where the least manly of men get to play masculine roles alongside effeminate men in dresses in order to show the viewing world that masculinity is transitory and in itself archaic or barbaric.
In this world void of true masculinity AND femininity, the doers of isfet or chaos, inserted the notion that nature makes mistake…and if you believe in a god…that god makes mistake. But god makes no mistake, nor does god love ugly. So the notion that men and women are equal accomplishes two things in one fell swoop. It encourages women to act like men and encourages men to act like women. Now the direct result of this an incongruent state that creates emotional imbalance and esteem issues in both the males and females. Further the suppression of the natural tendencies through popular media, the death food industry and direct brain washing through subliminal means ensures that in this brave new world of a sexless metro sexual, non sexual, anti nature agenda can be achieved. To what end I am not sure, but the devil is in the details…literally and figuratively.
Again the sole purpose of the notion of equality between mwn and women is to separate the sexes, not level the so called playing field. This is an anti-nature anti-family agenda in order to effeminize men, masculinate women and create a try sexual world, where children are an unfortunate side effect of trying all kinds of sexual deviencies.
A strecth you say? That’s because I am neither homsexual, metro sexual, effeminate or a mangina.
The Effects of Emasculation, Part 1
The Effects of Emasculation, Part 2