When I address this issue of the excessive amount of beat down African men get, I am constantly challenged with examples of knee-grows who fail at being men in charge of their lives, homes and communities. Even though some of these knee-grows are high powered, edumacated movers and shakers, the haters tend to give them a pass due to our current cult of personality worship.
The joke “all black men got running shoes” was not funny when it was told to me by a feminist 20 years ago…and it remains unfunny today.
Yet we still get body shots from all sides, including those who are supposed to be our complement and co-survivors under the jack boot of White Supremacy. This post is part of a series of areas I want to attack and show as how we contribute to our destruction as apart of the over all destruction of the African civilization that has never been abated since the Caucasian man first encountered us.
The African female part of the problem-Part of the Solution
It is said, “…it takes two to make a thing go right, but one to cause it to go wrong”. The current state of African males, as portrayed by western (Caucasian media) is that of a shift less, good for nothing, violent misfit with nary an ounce of intelligence and a penchant for making multiple babies with different women and not minding them. The African males are sited as not even fit to be called a friend of the Caucasian man as this is reserved for the domesticated jackal we call a dog.
Many African and knee-grow women complain about the dearth of “available” complimentary (usually financially endowed) or edumacated males fit to be seen in public with them. I believe Oprah Winfrey was the first to give credence to this cottage country industry of African male abuse instituted and currently run by any and everybody with nary a sense about his-story and context.
When Oprah, by her talk show and movies justifies these character assassinations, hundreds of Caucasian males behind the curtain jump up and down and pat each other on the ass…game over. Then the effeminized knee-grows males get into the act and start bashing.
Yet all they do is bash the end product of over 400 years of Frankenstein manufactured experiment called the knee-grow in America Inc., and the West, respectively. What they are bashing is the end product of a distorted image of a man that they the women helped to create and vilify and many of these effeminate males try to buck and shuffle away from.
The African Man as a child
“The hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world”. The African females are the male’s first teacher up until about age seven. During this time the young male is taught directly and indirectly the value of being a man. So many young males hear, “black men ain’t shit” as his mother discuss with her girlfriends or even yells at the child’s father, step father or family member.
These women are often saddled with multiple children by different men, by the kind of men they are disgusted with and could have seen coming a mile away, but always seem to have a soft spot for, until the charade is exposed and their fantasy world of “thug love” “smooth talk” and “cuteness” comes tumbling down around them and they end up taking their anger out on the child, particularly if he is the child of the missing male and father.
Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu is on record of saying that “mothers love their sons and raise their daughters.” He specifically points to the lack of efforts made in many a household of teaching African males how to be responsible hue-man beings. Not hue-man becoming, not hue man going to be, but hue-man beings.
This means teaching, the basics of responsibility, teaching them politeness, respect for their sisters, mother and all females, about simple stuff like cleaning your room, washing and bathing, proper grooming (not imitating fads) reading to them and teaching them how to read, write and speak with diction and if not enrolling them in tutoring programs, after school programs or classes like chess clubs, toastmasters or anything that keeps them off the streets.
Many male children are allowed to be rambunctious and not allowed to be around Men who can teach them how to be a man. The only chance many young males get to be in a program that attempts to steer them from the streets is when they go to church. But church is usually a breeding ground for either effeminized knee-grows, Christian fanatics or those who think they are above the regular crowd- an elitist crew. Rare, especially today, does the church produce a Reverend Wright or Martin Luther King Jr.
They would more produce many of today’s pastors who tend to shun an economically and educationally challenged brother, or who can’t administer to the “down trodden” unless they are willing to be “born again in Jesus’ blood”. Please note that Christianity is not the only mind control programming out there, it is just the one that still captures the majority of our insecurities and turn them into chains around our souls.
The African male as a pre-teen
Only a man can teach a boy to be a man. As early as four or five, the male child starts drifting, hoping wanting to spend time with daddy. He has worn his mothers shoe, carried her purse, hugs her and told her he loves her, now as he gets older wants to be like daddy. He doesn’t have to say it, but one of the sweetest sounds to a man coming home from work is daddy’s home-whether from daughter or son!
Unfortunately most of the men the boy seeks out are either a grown up version of him (meaning without the basic training) a “baby daddy” or one never experiencing a true fatherly love and positive object to imitate. This man doesn’t know how to take a young boy, much less a girl under his wing and teach him the way of manhood.
Many of these men are themselves fatherless ( including being a child of that furniture sitting in front of the tell-lie-vision), a step-child to several ‘boyfriends” whose only contribution maybe how the boy can spread his seed, how to act tough so no one punk him off or any of the other misguided “bull shit” some men teach boys and believe is manhood training. Please note not every man is like that, I am being pointed with the more extreme of the stereotypes.
These very same women who think all men are shit or nothing, would never allow a brother with good intension to try and get together with his children, much less his son. The family courts make a killing for the stats machine off the number of separated couples they can keep separated and lawyers paid. Some of these same women use the child as a weapon of vengeance ….viciously, and then blame the men for their bitch assness!
On a whole the following is the majority of African woman as mothers in a nutshell:
• Most African woman who has experienced the Western slave conditioning have a subconscious intention of subduing her natural compliment-the African man.
• She has developed, through the horrors of the Ma’afa, an almost self-inflicted psychotic insecurity, which since stepping off the plantation, has been purposeful and continually passed down to her daughters and son.
• The direct cause of the decimated African family in Babylon has a direct correlation to White Supremacy, Caucasian Imperialism and colonialism and the African Ma’afa. The indirect cause is the African woman raising damaged psychotic daughters and damaged and effeminate men who turn around and inflict similar self fulfilling damage and pain on his woman and children.
• As a youth growing up, my generation was the generation of the “baby sitters”, which is much different from the community sharing in the raising and caring of the children. Unfortunately that period was heralding the beginning of the “daycare generation”. This is where strangers, raise, nurture and educate our children precisely when they need the love and support of the primary caregiver, first teacher and greatest love!
• Many of these women, who fell for the Feminist agenda of the Eugenicists and White Supremacist, sincerely believe they are following the methodologies of “trained experts”, who assured them that a baby raised on plastic bottles, plastic toys and PS2’s, instead of breast, family interactions and Umoja, would be as better raised and just as functional.
They thought that a baby raised away from their mother amongst strangers, would give them a break from the chore of child rising and allow them to pursue a “career”, which is nothing more than a reason for this society’s dominant male figure to keep his direct antithesis from competing with them.
• Because the African woman grew up with psychotic self-inflicted pain or pain inflicted by other family members (this includes rape, hate mongering, mental and physical abuse or neglect), she often never knew what it was to be an innocent child growing into a woman of strength.
• The African woman is a pawn in a testosterone game between the Caucasian male with his pathological fear and hatred of the African male who more than any other male is the bane of his existence as the true original male figure on the planet. She is also an object of the Caucasian male’s hidden desire to “taste” this forbidden fruit that has always been his fantasy since his grandfather’s grandfathers; ancestors were on a quest for fire!
• The African male in turn is a pawn between the African female’s desire to be consciously and subconsciously Caucasian women, instead of being her self; because generations of African woman have faced daily hate mongering from her community (black and ugly, light is alright, etc) and the media that never shows a positive African male/female/couple/family or situation, but only aunties and uncles and Oprahs and other manufactured examples of knee-gritude.
• For every woman who laments the lack of a real/good/whatever African male, you have one, often the same, whose childrearing skills are on the level of:
1. Verbal and physical abuse of the boy whenever she is angry with her mate or ex-mate.
2. Believe she can be a father to the male child, even while she laments her inability to understand or keep pace with him.
3. Does not apply the same education, domestic training and social expectations on the male child like she does his sister and doesn’t let him grow up as she treats him like her baby…even as a grown ass man.
• The young male child hears the most negative talk about his adult self, from his mother, grandparent, the media, school and even the African males themselves.
The African male as a teen
By this time, if he is lucky, the child is now passed off to the adult male to learn the ways of manhood. But like the blind leading the blind, most of these young boys are so conditioned and effeminized against being a MAN, he becomes confused about what a man is. This confusion is further enabled by the adult male who has been in perpetual immaturity for 20-30-40 years of his life.
On the other hand, I have witnessed and heard of positive, strong, REAL men, who could have been a source of mentoring to the child, is overlooked, ignored or treated with suspicion by the female who by this time is entrenched in her pathologic love/hate, attract/despised merry-go-round she calls a relationship.
Despite her protestation to the contrary, the African woman will have no fear of using the child as a crutch for her woe-is-me attitude, a weapon against the child’s father and a tool to elicit sympathy from her peers and “Mr. Charlie”, even while she uses the child as her personal psychological punching bag, to vent her anger on. The African male as a teen, if not properly prepared early in the home, is now exercising his yearning to go out in to the world.
It’s instinctive, it’s real and an ill prepared male is “live meat” for the young wolves and other predators in the world. In his groundbreaking book, the conspiracy to destroy black boys, author Jawanza Kunjufu presented a study that commenced in 1950 by the University of Michigan., on the major influences on African males. In descending order it states:
This study was revisited in 1992 by an organization called MEE and found the list drastically altered:
This means that at a time when African males should be undergoing a rites of passage program, that ritually prepares them for manhood, they are busy listening to their peers, instead of listening to their parents, ministers, teachers and positive role models. At this point the male child is on his way to being the male his mother feared in his father, whether real or imagined.
I know there are many women and men who will take offense to this post, well tough shit! Despite what some sucker in a suite, with a book deal or on a talk show says, there are no failed men with out first a failed childhood. After his failed childhood he encounters a failed community that either enables the failure or refuses to play a role in correcting this anomaly. I do firmly believe there are good men out there who are making a difference and are doing greater jobs than I as a father and some one socially involved with our youth.
There are also African Women, some I know, some I know is out there, that are the epitome of womanhood, motherhood and greatness as hue-man beings. Yet these exceptions are ignored, doing their thing often without the benefit of the kind of daps and back patting than others receives because tragedies and car wrecks sells papers and books more so than raising great hue-man beings. However what is the African male like as an older teen or a young adult? I’ll tackle that upcoming if the universe allows it.