When you believe in things you don’t understand
Then you suffer, superstition ain’t the way
—–Superstition by Steve Wonder
- Is a credulous belief or notion, not based on reason, knowledge, or experience. The word is often used pejoratively to refer to folk beliefs deemed irrational. This leads to some superstitions being called “old wives’ tales”.
- It is also commonly applied to beliefs and practices surrounding luck, prophecy and spiritual beings, particularly the irrational belief that future events can be influenced or foretold by specific unrelated prior events.
- The meaning of an unreasonable or excessive belief in fear or magic, especially foreign or fantastical ideas. By the 1st century AD, it came to refer to “religious awe, sanctity; a religious rites”.
A fool’s brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education.
— George Bernard Shaw
Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom, in the pursuit of truth as in the endeavor after a worthy manner of life?
— Bertrand Russell
According to Louis Pasteur’s germ theory, microorganisms cause diseases. Pasteur preached and convinced the world that whenever you become sick, germs are present. This theory gave rise to pasteurization which is the sterilizing of foods for consumption.
The theory also gave rise to the introduction of antibiotic and vaccination. Vaccination is the introduction of chemical and organic pus into the blood stream…
…In order to cure the body from dis-ease.
A Pandemic is an epidemic crossing national borders and spreading globally.
According to the world wide media and the international medical cartel, the latest epidemic that is now growing into a pandemic is the Swine influenza or swine flu. It is also called hog flu, pig flu and sometimes, the swine.
Swine flu is said to be an infection by any one of several types of swine influenza virus. Swine influenza virus (SIV) is any strain of the influenza family of viruses that is endemic in pigs. As of 2009, the known SIV strains include influenza C and the subtypes of influenza A known as H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3.
According to the medical and pharmaceutical witch doctors and other drug pushers, Swine influenza virus is common throughout pig populations worldwide. Transmission of the virus from pigs to humans is not common and does not always lead to human influenza.
However they never mentioned how the virus was transferred. Was it by touch? By consuming the swine? Exchanging bodily fluids? Osmosis? Or did the pig give you the evil eye?
They medical cartel claims that transmission does cause human influenza which they named zoonotic swine flu. People with regular exposure to pigs (such as pig farmers, employees in slaughterhouses and most restaurateurs and regular consumers are at increased risk of swine flu infection.
However… the meat of an infected animal poses no risk of infection when properly cooked.
You mean a species that does not sweat in order to release toxins through the largest organ the body has. The species that is a breading ground for tape worm and other native parasite that grows to almost the full length of your intestine and currently carries a pandemic causing virus is safe to eat when properly burnt? With onions, garlic and some tomatoes I presume?
A his-story of the Swine influenza
- Firstproposed to be a disease related to human influenza during the 1918 flu pandemic, when pigs became sick at the same time as humans.
- The first identification of an influenza virus as a cause of disease in pigs occurred about ten years later, in 1930.
- For the following 60 years, swine influenza strains were almost exclusively H1N1.
- Then, between 1997 and 2002, new strains of three different subtypes and five different genotypes emerged as causes of influenza among pigs in North America.
- In 1997–1998, H3N2 strains emerged. These strains, which include genes derived by reassortment (the mixing of the genetic material of a species into new combinations in different individuals) from human, swine and avian viruses, have become a major cause of swine influenza in North America.
- Reassortment between H1N1 and H3N2 produced H1N2. In 1999 in Canada, a strain of H4N6 crossed the species barrier from birds to pigs, but was contained on a single farm.
- The current H1N1 form of swine flu is one of the descendants of the strain that caused the 1918 flu pandemic.
- As well as persisting in pigs, the descendants of the 1918 virus have also circulated in humans through the 20th century, contributing to the normal seasonal epidemics of influenza. However, direct transmission from pigs to humans is rare, with only 12 cases in the U.S. since 2005.
- The retention of influenza strains in pigs after these strains have disappeared from the human population might make pigs a reservoir where influenza viruses could persist, later emerging to reinfect humans once human immunity to these strains has waned.
Swine Flu Classifications:
Swine influenza is known to be caused by influenza A subtypes H1N1, H1N2, H2N3, H3N1, and H3N2, In pigs, three influenza A virus subtypes (H1N1, H1N2, and H3N2) are the most common strains worldwide. In the corporate United States, the H1N1 subtype was exclusively prevalent among swine populations before 1998; however, since late August 1998, H3N2 subtypes have been isolated from pigs (how, by whom and for what purpose?).
As of 2004, H3N2 virus isolates in US swine and turkey stocks were triple reassortants, containing genes from human (HA, NA, and PB1), swine (NS, NP, and M), and avian (PB2 and PA) lineages, were ….
…. Perhaps mixed in a hot pot to create….WHAT?
Influenza C viruses infect both humans and pigs, but do not infect birds and it has been said that transmission between pigs and humans have occurred in the past.
Note: As nasty an animal as the pig is you will develop worms, parasite and a host of other critters infesting your intestine and blood stream, but never a co-mingling that creates a “different” virus, unless you get some assistance from the laboratory.
Having sex with the pig, as many in today’s society are wont to do, will not transfer a virus across species, because cross species pollination is against nature’s natural order, unless they get a little laboratory help. The etymology of disease says so.
The City of Toronto plans mass swine flu vaccination
Ontario will receive 19.5 million doses of the H1N1 vaccine, enough to immunize 75 per cent of the population twice. But it’s still unclear how – or exactly when – the vaccinations will be divided among the province’s 36 public health units.
The federal government is sticking to its plans to start inoculations in the first week of November, despite having nearly one million doses ready to ship now. Other countries, including the United States, China and Australia, have already begun immunizing their populations. Toronto Public Health will have 10 inoculation sites set up across the city.
In the meantime, Health Canada is continuing its regulatory review, including clinical trials set to begin this week, and poring over the scientific data available from earlier trials in Europe and other studies.
Adults will need one dose of the vaccination, while children under 10 will require two, health officials say.
Between 30 and 50 per cent of people are expected to get H1N1 by the time the pandemic is over, and in that group there is the possibility of complications resulting in hospitalization, or even death. Although most cases so far have been mild, there have been 79 deaths in Canada since last spring.
According to St. Michael’s Hospital family physician Karen Weyman, “Most people can recover just by staying at home”, and doing the usual things to combat flu like getting rest and enough fluids.
Other questions are whether seasonal flu vaccinations may be a contributing factor to cases of pandemic H1N1, as unpublished Canadian research has shown, and whether those vaccinations may result in less severe cases of pandemic H1N1 as other preliminary research has shown.
Check out Djeuty Ma’at Ra’s take on this epidemic soon to be pandemic that is sweeping the world. Swine Flu Virus – Pharmaceutical Cartel Up To Its Old Tricks
The real victims of Swine flu vaccinations are…
Children are slated to get twice the dosage as adults according to doctors